Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Consequences



See what happens when you frown?

I'd love it it there was any reason to assume that I actually looked like Polly Walker, but let's be honest here, folks. I'm Helmut Schmidt reborn. Wait, what? He's not dead? O.K., maybe not, then. Oh, and I know that I read and hated 'Kristin Lavransdatter', but I don't remember a thing about it, so sorry Sigrid. You're not lighting my fire, either. I'm ignoring Barrymore and Wahlberg, and we're not going to talk about that shrieking banshee Morissette. I guess it's a toss-up between Lee Young-ae and Val Kilmer, and although I haven't seen any of her movies, I have to give the advantage to Lee because I have to assume she hasn't appeared both perpetually sweaty and bloated in every film she's made since 1994, and she's a woman. We'll get past that whole Korean/Basque-Scottish thing.

Anyway, point taken. Frowning bad.

No comments: