The swatch for Cobweb, caught in the last warm rays of an April sunset.
I decided not to go with two bead colors, so I'm replacing the lighter beads with a purl stitch. I think it's going to add a neat textural component to the piece. Besides, the beads are just slightly too tight for a needle and the yarn to go through, so I'm having to twist the end of the yarn up with wax and thread it through them that way. No way am I doing that for twice the number of beads.
Yes, I have finished Starsky and I've worn it twice. I just don't have a picture of it yet. We have such grand plans for the photo essay. If they don't come to fruition by the end of the week, I'll take some standard FO pictures of it.